FILM FESTIVAL AT THE BEACH
We are an international film festival that advocates creativity, intellectual and personal growth and entertainment through culture. We intend to be a cultural tool of socialization and union.
We want to reach people, take them out of their day to day. Let them experience what many today call "film therapy".
- Sea & Beach: Short films, medium films and featurwe films of animation, fiction, and documentary, in which the theme is the environment, nature, social improvement.
- BeachFiction Short films, medium films and feature films of free theme.
The short films may not run over 25 minutes.
The medium films from 25 to 45 minutes.
The feature films longer than 45 minutes.
Best Sea & Beach Short Film Award.
Best Sea & Beach Medium Film Award.
Best Sea & Beach Feature Film Award.
Best Sea & Beach Documental Film Award.
Best BeachFiction Short Film Award.
Best BeachFiction Medium Film Award.
Best BeachFiction Feature Film Award.
Best BeachFiction Documentary Award.
Best Sea & Film Animation Film Award.
Best Director of Festival.
Best Woman Filmmaker
Best Man Filmmaker
Best Branded Content
Best Visual Effects
Best Trailer / Teaser
Best Movie Poster
All national and international projects can be submitted.
The official languages of the festival are Spanish and English. You can register your project in the language you want, but for the screening, it must be subtitled in Spanish.
We accept projects even if they are not unpublished.
The festival may use images or small fragments of the projects registered to promote the festival on its website and rrss.
You can register projects rolled in any format. The projections will be made in digital file in 1080P.
Deadline June 30, 2022
The organization of the festival reserves the right not to accept the registrations that arrive outside the established maximum term.
All registration implies acceptance of the festival's bases. Registration fees are not refundable. The jury has the power not to award any award leaving that category deserted.
Rules & Terms
1) Sea & Beach Film Festival has as its objective the promotion of cinematographic art by presenting films of quality and entertainment.
2) We accept all forms and genres.
3) We will not screen your film online unless you want us to do it.
4) Each filmmaker can submit several projects, but each entry must be accompanied by a separate Entry and fee.
5) The film production could be from any year.
6) Our judges has an access to all films and they vote without sharing your work publicly.
7) If your film is in other film festival competitions requiring not posting films on internet, we can show your trailer instead.
8) All fees are non-refundable.
9) The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or scheduling.
10) The filmmaker certifies to have full rights. Producer will indemnify the organisers of the Festival against all claims, demands, costs, damages, expenses (including legal fees), proceedings and losses resulting from the screening of the film at the Festival or from claims by any third parties.
11) Getting an prize does not ensure the final selection for the screening.